Crete office, GEOAXIS
Eirini-Frantzeska is a Civil & Structural Engineer, BEng(Hons), MSc. Her work experience starts in parallel with her studies and expands in the design/supervision/construction of private projects & the Environmental Law, and in the course of time, it is enriched by obtaining a Design Degree of Public & Private Projects. She supports the company since 2018, based in Heraklion, Crete.
- MSc in Civil & Structural Engineering, The University of Bradford - SoEDT, UK.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Structural Engineering, The University of Manchester - MACE, UK.
- BEng (Hons) in Civil & Structural Engineering, The University of Bradford - SoEDT, UK.
- BEng in Civil Engineering of Building Constructions, Technological Educational Institute of Crete, Greece.
- Self-Employed - Technical Office (Crete, Greece, 2004
- the former Region of Crete - now the Decentralized Administration of Crete (Crete, Greece), 2005-2006
- GEOAXIS, 2018-today
- Certified Civil Engineer by the Technical Chamber of Greece
- Certified Energy Performance Inspector (Buildings), Ministry of Environment & Energy
- Design Degree of Public & Private Projects, Level A’, Ministry of Infrastructure & Transport
- the Technical Chamber of Greece (T.C.G.)
- the Professional & Scientific Union of the Technological Education Engineers (E.E.T.E.M.)