We are a flexible group of 8 highly educated professionals specialized in property valuations, all members of the Technical Chamber of Greece.
Our expertise is a result of postgraduate studies in universities in the United Kingdom and everyday engagement with a large number of valuations of all types of properties in different areas and for various purposes.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is a core commitment for us. We strive to maintain the level of our services always up to date by participating in all CPD events organized by well-established valuation institutes and organizations in Greece and abroad. Our people also attend all the seminars organized by the Greek Property Valuation Institute.
We are on a constant process of upgrading our services in line with European standards. Thus, since 2013 we hold a Bureau Veritas Certification for ISO 9001 and since 2015 we offer highly secure valuation texts, digitally signed. Recently (2017) a professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) is also offered on every valuation service we offer.
Our goal is to provide high quality property valuations in line with the International and European Valuation Standards and the standards of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Although GEOAXIS was established in 2006 in Athens, our people had been conducting property valuations as freelancers since 1996. Since 2006 we have conducted over 4.000 property valuations.
We provide valuation services in Greece, Cyprus and The Balkans, with two offices located in Athens and Thessaloniki.
- Ioannis Xylas Land Surveyor and Chartered Surveyor A.U.TH., Dipl., M.Sc., FRICS Valuer / Geoaxis Founder
- Haris Kartsagkoulis Land Surveyor N.T.U.A. / General Manager
- Vassilis Papasotiriou Civil Engineer, M.Sc. / Valuation Manager
- Elisavet Strati Civil Engineer A.U.TH., M.Sc. / Valuer, Planning & Cost Analysis
- Socrates Sakellariou Architect A.U.T.H / Valuer, Planning & Cost Analysis
- Eleni Charatsari Civil Engineer TEI of Athens / Valuer, Market Analysis
- Katerina Karnetatzi Civil Engineer A.U.TH. / Valuer, Head of Thessaloniki office
Our external associates are:
- Andreas Iriotis Mechanical Engineer, M.Sc, MBA / Valuer, plant & machinery
- Suela Rousa Land Surveyor T.I.A / Valuer, Head of Balkans’ valuations
Find our detailed CV's in the Our people section.
GEOAXIS is a property valuation firm certified at the top level. Our certificates come from international and Greek bodies, institutes and chambers which we are members of, such as: